Year 2 deliverables now available
Year 2 of the UaESMC project has ended and several new deliverables have been published. The deliverables report on the research that the project consortium has done during the second period of the project. The work on these topics will continue in the third year of the project. The coordinator is grateful to all participants of the project for the efforts they have made.
The published deliverables are available on our website:
- Deliverable 2.2.2 - Advances in Secure Multiparty Protocols
- Deliverable 3.3 - Quantification of the effects of partially revealing private data
- Deliverable 4.2.1 - Algorithms
- Deliverable 5.2.2 - Scientific progress analysis and recommendations
- Deliverable 6.2.2 - Dissemination report
The original deliverables have appendices that describe the research more thoroughly. These are published as articles and are available at the corresponding conference or journal sites. We have also implemented a demo application which will be available on the web page later this month.